Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year



So another year has come and gone...

To celebrate each past year I usually make a mix tape of the previous years best or favorite songs. Sometimes not all of the songs came out in the previous year but maybe they are classics that I can't stop listening too or songs I just discovered that year. This year I checked my Ipod and Itunes to see what were my most played songs for the past year. I will make several blog posts over the next several weeks with my favorites of 2007, so check back.

I'm going to start with a Clipse song that got remixed with a Lee Fields and the Expressions track, one of my favorite hip-hop tracks of the year.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y3P34E7B

3 comments:

felt magazine said...

Sweet jam! Thanks for the track dude. HAPPY NEW YEAR Baker - hope to see you soon..

PageOne said...

tight track but the quality sucks, no?

Jason Baker said...

Yeah, it's a little raw, but I guess it's suppose to be that way?